$ $ $
- Amazing Lobster Bisque!!! You absolutely must try!!!
- The Upper Deck has the best view on the island
- Sit out on the patio over looking the harbor!! Awesome!!
- Lobster bisque, need I say much more?
- Bread bowl Lobster bisque is delicious. Not over powering with butter and full of lobster chunks. Their hot sauce is really nice and smoky. We ate this whole plate clean
- Lobster Bisque in a bread bowl is a must. My 2nd time on the island and my 2nd time having it. Amazing stuff.
- I loved my burger but could not believe the price of my drinks! Safe to say next time I'll stick with water.
- Lobster bisque bread bowl is the bomb!
- Crab melt and Lobster Bisque!
- Fun place to eat and enjoy outdoor deck. Also has cool long bar inside. The mango mojitos were awesome. I had 2!! :)
- Lots of seafood restaurants and shopping.
- Overpriced, but the perch is pretty good.
- Great Lobster bisque!
- Only the seafood is good
- Great place to go, but head up to claw daddy's at the end of the boardwalk and see Teresa at the bar. Great drinks great atmosphere!!
- The. Perch and Walleye are the best!!
- The shrimp is wonderful!!!
- Lobster Bisque was awesome.
- I couldn't agree with anyone more. Get the lobster bisque. It's not decadent and delightful. Puts a Hat on your buzz if you will.
- Great Service, Great Food and yes the lobster bisque is by far the best. The view from the Upper Deck is amazing!!!!!