BMO Harris Bradley Center
1001 N 4th St (at W State St)
Milwaukee, WI 53203
- Bring your dancing shoes! The Bradley Center is home to a "house-band" named StreetLife that is regarded as the best in the NBA.
- RING OUT AHOYA! #mubb
- Home to the Milwaukee Bucks, Milwaukee Admirals, and Marquette University Golden Eagle's. Have you seen the new, customdesigned scoreboard? Fear the Deer!
- Cheered hard for the Bucks and used the #FearTheDeer hashtag!
- Use the #GoBucksGo & #FearTheDeer hashtags while cheering on your hometown Bucks!
- Ground breaking for the Bradley Center began in October 1986 and opened its doors two years later on Oct 1, 1988. The first Bucks game at the BC was Nov 5, 1988 in front of a sellout crowd of 18,649.
- Catch an Admirals game. Best sports value in town.
- Go to an Admirals game.
- Catch a ball during a Milwaukee Mustangs Arena Football game. Finders, keepers! (No, really, you can keep it.)
- Great facility to watch games and concerts. I have watched the Bucks and the Golden Eagles play basketball, as well as see Rascal Flatts perform at the BC.
- Cheer hard. Support your team. Be Milwaukee. Use the hashtag #BeMilwaukee for the 11-12 Bucks season and to watch a video on what it means to Be Milwaukee click the read more link below!
- The Bradley Center now offers a Gluten Free stand located behind section 217. Check out the new options available for your enjoyment!
- The Bucks hosted the 2nd annual Dream Big event for Big Brothers Big Sisters of Metro Milwaukee. 35 pairs of bigs & littles visited to learn about different careers that are available in sports.
- Doors for Bucks games open 1 hour before tip-off which is 7pm M-Th & 7:30pm F-Sa.
- The team Milwaukee Admirals, the fans, employees and good family environment.
- What better way to show your school spirit than at a Marquette Golden Eagle basketball game. Good food, great beer and an even better atmosphere.
- The best place in Milwaukee to go to see the Bulls beat up on the Bucks. It's cheaper than the United Center and there's just as many Chicago fans there.
- Check out the NEW Loaded Dog Stand behind section 216 for a hot dog will all the fixings! Try the Heater, Tailgate on a Plate, Nach-Yo Dog or a classic Chicago Dog you can't go wrong!
- Thanks for the awesome shirt
- Watch the Milwaukee admirals!