13340 S Hwy 101
Hopland, CA 95449
Lists & rankings
- Big plates... Watch out!! GREAT FOOD!!
- Try the Half Pound Buffalo Burger - Delicious!
- Order the Fish and Chips...it's the best hangover eats you will find!
- Buffalo pattie, local grass fed bison. 8-) medium rare
- Everything - especially the pancakes!
- Do not skip the prize-winning pie.
- Order everything once because it's all good & you know what your craving for!
- This is one of our favorite spots for Breakfast large portion servings. Homemade Pies, everything is good!
- Amazing food and the service was impeccable.
- Home- made pies are absolutely fabulous. Flaky crust. Lightly juicy fruit. Right sweet-tart balance. Worth a stop!
- Take home one of their award winning pies. Hint, the blueberry peach crumble. AND, eat their bison burger. I got the memo late, so I'm taking them both to-go :)
- Buttermilk pancakes were fluffy and nice.
- Try the Root Beer Float
- The Daily Special omelet is always yummy
- Yummy waffle!
- Try the chocolate and strawberry milkshake blended- it's bomb!!! Vanillas good 2 ;-)
- Oh no....they have closed for all time at this location!! Still open in Hopland !!
- Portions are huge. Go early to get pie. They sell out fast.
- The open faced portabella dandorra is delish, but if you don't like soggy bread, take the toppings off and eat it on the side. It's homemade.
- The best pumpkin pie in the world. No kidding.