Blue Smoke On The Road
$ $ $
Concourse B - Terminal 4 (JFK International Airport)
Queens, NY 11430
- As a North Carolinian, i have to give props. BBQ had good bark, was moist. Texas Pete on the table. Excellent house vinegar sauce. Thumbs up.
- Outlets all around the bar
- Great spot to get a drink and charge your gadgets.
- Way down in the delta terminal. But worth it!
- , !
- Really good margaritas!
- The deviled eggs are legit.
- Must be good if the pilots come here!
- Quick bite before your flight, enjoy watching the planes while having a beer from their nice selection. Decent devilled eggs & Marconi "N cheese. Good service
- The baby back ribs were smokey, tender, and sausey. Surprisingly smokey for an airport.
- Great for a pre flight bite and beer.
- Excellent IPA Bengali Tiger!
- Mac n cheese and deviled eggs were a great, quick bite between flights.
- Killer cobb salad. Ask them to toss it up.
- Their Barbecue is great. North Carolina and Kansas City sauces are both excellent. Much better than expected.
- Stopped in for a quick drink before my flight. The bartender was great and the drink was delicious but $15 + tip for a Bloody Mary with well vodka is waaaay too much.
- Simple egg breakfast and mimosas before the flight. Delish! Love the hash brown potatoes!
- Cozy. Not too loud and the food isn't bad for airport food. Worth stopping for meal while waiting for your flight.
- Always impressive. I loved the Smoked Black Pepper Sausage with Pimento Cheese as well as the meaty platter called The Road Trip. Read about even more awesome airport food on WinstonWanders below!!
- If you're around gates 34-39, have a burger and a beer. The food is great!