Nationals Park (Section 240)
Washington, DC 20003
- The bologna sandwich, unexpected and delicious
- Ribs were very good...but not many of them
- If you're a big fan of bbq then don't even think about getting the pork. It's weak with barely any sauce.
- Skip the fries if you don't like McDonalds style fries
- Get the pulled pork sandwich then go next door the box frite and get the chipotle ketchup and use it as a sandwich sauce
- I could probably eat at least 40 wings. DTF! (to die for)
- Do NOT eat here! Blue smoke from brown hole.
- Get the ribs, and maybe a chocolate bar!