Blue Sea Seafood Market & Restaurant
$ $ $
7710 N Nebraska Ave
Tampa, FL 33604
- Get the grouper sandwich
- Enjoy basa Dinner
- All The dishes are great.
- The food is great. What you are paying for is worth the price.
- I am trying the snapper dinner today (pictured) but I have also had the basa and the sand perch.... The deviled crab is fabulous. Trying the crab cakes today also! Very good prices and friendly staff!
- Grungy place with great food!
- Cheap prices for HUGE sandwiches and Shrimp box is simply heavenly.
- I ordered the smoked mullet and it was delicious. Portion was huge! What it lacks in ambiance was more than made up for in taste.
- The grouper sandwich is HUGE. It's seriously got more fish than can fit. Delicious too.
- Awesome fresh seafood and amazing prices. You can't beat it! Every time I'm in Tampa, I have to come here to get my seafood fix.
- Sketchy area but fresh. Seafood. More of a seafood market not great eat in place.