Blue Ribbon Grill
4006 Lavista Rd (Henderson Mill Road)
Tucker, GA 30084
- I'm a fan of Blue Ribbon Chips - homemade chips smothered in gravy & bleu cheese #nom
- Andrea is my favorite waitress of all time and she used to work at the Playboy Club....Classic!!!
- Jill is the best bartender in Atlanta. Come check her out.
- Weekend Brunch is to die for.
- Great food and great bar. Jill is a great Bartender. She mixes a mean Margarita!
- Don't miss the New York Strip!
- This is a nice bar and grill. I tried their New York strip and it was delicious.
- Good food here at the BRG
- potato skins appetizer!
- I would recommend JILL! Sit at the bar; she's the best!!!
- This is a great lunch spot, I like their signature Blue Ribbon Grill Salad, it has a house vinaigrette with feta cheese, similar to a greek salad but even better!
- Good burgers etc. Good for business groups. Steak, chicken, fish. Friendly service, good prices.
- The only place in town that REALLY make you feel like you are among friends!!!!!! I love these people!!!!! GREAT STAFF!!
- The fish & chips are better and less greasy here than the same dish at most "Irish" pubs in town. Batter is a bit thick.
- Homemade chips, the burgers, and the cocktails are all top notch at this great local spot.
- Great menu select and beer options. Atmosphere is wonderful locals welcome visitors right in!!
- Reuben and Philly cheesesteak are both delicious but our waitress was horrible we will be back though
- I was visiting and walked there from my hotel . Bison burger was awesome and one server Brian was amazing !
- Love this place! Try the fish sandwich. Enough for two.
- Great meatloaf