Thai, American, Theater
129 N 10th St (btw O & P)
Lincoln, NE 68508
- Drunken Noodles... delicious!
- If you like eotic wine, the Basa Rueda dtone Spain is great with hints of lime and powerful lemongrass!
- For dinner, try the cognac beef! You will be dreaming of this dish after you try it!
- Order the Khao Soi along with the G Joy sake, warm. You won't be disappointed! Best restaurant in Lincoln!
- Free appetizers on a full moon!! No joke
- Yellow curry is fantastic! Also...the bartender definitely looks like Edward Cullen. Go to the bar and ask for his autograph.
- Go to Blue Orchid at dinner time. Order a "Salmon Panang with extra sauce and rice with a Thai Tea." Once you get close to finishing the panang, throw on the rice and the extra sauce for awesomeness.
- Just let them suggest their favorites. It worked for me. Everything I had was GREAT!
- You've got to have the sweet pineapple!!
- Pineapple Basil Martini & Orchid Chicken - never disappoints!
- Rama garden was delicious!
- Best Pad Thai!
- Outstanding Panang Curry and Khai Soi. The best I've had anywhere.
- I tried "A perfect trio" and it was delicious!
- Great food! Tom Kha and Green Curry are awesome. My drink cocktail was pretty average but service and food are very good.
- Stopped here on the way through town. I had the Panang Curry and it's right there at the top of my list for "best in class." My wife had the Pad Thai and very much enjoyed it as well. I'll be back!
- Drunken Noodles
- Awesome phad thai.
- Lamb Masamun was incredible. One of the best meals I've ever had.
- Try the sweet pineapple stir fry. The perfect mix of sweet and savory.