Blue Olive Mediterranean Cafe
3000 184th St SW (in Alderwood Mall)
Lynnwood, WA 98037
- Pretty bland food, but the hummus and pita bread is pretty good.
- Holy Crap. Its amazing. Its sit down restaurant quality at to go speeds. The schwarma plate is AMAZING!!!
- Signage says under new management and halal. The beef shwarma pita sandwich was tasty (subtle hints of allspice and ?) and a good size portion. A nice change of pace from the other places.
- Eating baklava right now, not as good as the ones in Turkey but still, baklava is baklava. Nice
- First time here. Unfortunately ha a extremely long dark hair running through my food. The employee replaced it but not a good start.
- Fantastic food!