The Blue Note
Rock Club, Music Venue, Bar
- Skip the line and go to the bar upstairs in the back. And remember to tip your bartenders.
- Excellent line up, bringing a lot of upcoming and big time performances to mid-Missouri. Cultural institution in Columbia for sure, not to mention an awesome music venue.
- Best place for live music in mid-Mo!
- Try the PBR. It's excellent here.
- Always get drunk before. A PBR, the cheapest beer known to man, is $4
- Impress your bartender. Order a KFT. :)
- Don't pickpocket the musicians when they crowdsurf. They'll fiiiiind you.
- Book your private party today!! Contact Millie@thebluenote.com
- The PBR isn't better here. That's silly.
- Sing your little heart out....
- Great music venue! An iconic COMO joint. Make sure to arrive early for concerts.
- OMG..Craig Morgan was so amazing. We got there early enough to be able to get all the way upfront. Got to shake his hand and everything. It was just amazing!!!!
- Don't ever see Mickey Avalon here. Great service.
- i'm extremely sad ghost in the machine is basically done for..they need to have one more kick ass show!
- Variety of artists with shows or events almost every night of the week. Lots of bigger name artists in the fall and spring.
- Nice Venue
- This place is hauntingly beautiful & is a great place to see many bands and musicians. Also, Rocky Horror Picture Show, dance parties, and it is a venue that you can rent for weddings&parties!
- Drinks, dancing and great music.
- Cool, intimate music venue. Friendly neighborhood.
- The Blue Note is a music venue in Columbia, Missouri.