131 W 3rd St (btwn MacDougal St & 6th Ave)
New York, NY 10012
- The crme de la crme in New York Jazz, the Blue Note is more of a shrine to the good old days of jazz. Get tickets to the later show and enjoy a few encore songs!
- The music here is amazing! The list of great artist who have played the Blue Note is phenomenal. The place itself .. not so much. Somewhat of a cave. But I always enjoy it anyway :)
- One of the greatest Jazz clubs in NY! In honor of Black History, check out these noteworthy examples of African-Americans' accomplishments in Music: http://bet.us/BHM
- This place is an overpriced mess. Perfect for Tourists
- The quality of the service is inversely proportional to the quality of the music. They have great music.
- Some great musicians but the place... not so great
- Gets packed really quickly, and for good reason. Legendary performers give legendary performances here, but at a premium. Even though it's expensive, it's always a good show.
- O lugar e pequeno e apertado. Mas vale casa nota musical. Vale checar a lojinha no primeiro andar. Para bons cds de jazz
- I wish the music wasn't so good because this is the worst pace to listen to music I've ever been. Skip this overpriced sardine can and go to Village Vanguard.
- the way they pack you in like a sardine can is what makes New Yorkers despise this place but you can't deny the amazing music that runs through it. Calamari is decent.
- Hi, jazz lover! If youre planning a trip to Italy, dont miss Blue Note Jazz Club in Milan. Good italian cuisine and, of course, the best jazz music from all around the world.
- Not much of a jazz buff but enjoyed listening to Helio Alvez from Brasil. The food (black Angus burger) was solid.
- Arrive early to get a good table near the stage. Attended a Jimmy Heath Big Band performance and loved it! Will definitely return.
- Templo da boa msica !!!
- Jazz dinlemek istiyorsanz..Bu mzisyenleri mutlaka denemelisiniz,muhteemdi.Girite cok fazla kuyruk oluyor. Gitmeden telefonla ya da internet rezervasyon tavsiye ederim
- It's the Blue Note: epic NYC jazz venue. The service sucks. Music is what it's about here. You can sit within sweat-range of your favorite icon. Do it
- The cost of brunch is obviously for the musicians, who are Incredibly talented, and not the food, which is bland and uninspired.
- Performing artist Harry Belafonte who's a regular here calls this local spot one of the hippest jazz joints in the country. Read more about why Belafonte loves Blue Note on MetroFocus
- Get there 30 min early or they will give your reservation to someone else!
- An upscale sort of experience with big international headliners performing on stage.