Grungy, down-to-earth and real, this Seattle hotspot makes no apologies. Come as you are and enjoy a beer and listen to a local band...or two...or three.
Blue Moon Tavern
- I just saw a dog pee on the pool table... really
- This is hands down the weirdest bar I've been to.
- The Blue Moon has a bit more patina since '57 when my grandma danced on the bar in her swimsuit, but the beer is great and the regs will have you feeling the old-school charm.
- They have Triplehorne on tap...drink it
- Dirty gem. Awesome music.
- Open mic night is the best! Loving The HYv Network!
- Great staff...music!
- Old timer dive. Bring your dog!
- Great old school dive with lots of history. Cute bartender named mary.
- Fun, classic Seattle bar. Really fun crowd and easy to strike up conversation. The Sunday open mic had entertaining performers.