- Nice place with view of Lake Onalaska. Good food and drinks!
- Great food and a nice atmosphere. Just wait a bit to let your Jalapeo poppers cool before you bite into them.
- Cheap, solid breakfast.
- Service was great here! Burgers were good, too. Accommodating for special orders. No complaints. Just moved to the area and didn't realize that smoking is allowed out on the deck. I'll remember that..
- Summer Salad with skewered shrimp and the best burgers!
- Great wings!
- Try the cuban swine stacker.. it comes with a defibulater also !!!!
- Seems to be one of the only places in the La Crosse area to offer breakfast with a view of the Mississippi.
- Good for drinks
- Only been there twice, breakfast was ok, lunch was not. Food/service/drinks were nothing special by any means go elsewhere if you have an option to.
- Wont ever eat here again. TERRIBLE service and waitress stunk like cigarettes
- Go in when Tiffany is bar tending, and ask her to make you a leg spreader!
- Ask for Hannah D or Jen for servers, the best two there! :-)
- Usually an OK joint, but last night we asked for Miller Lite and they served us day old green beer, the karaoke provider had multiple mishaps/break downs that killed the buzz, and stk sand made us sic