Blue Fish Sushi
- Shat Love is good sh*t
- Best sushi place in Montrose, without a doubt. Gotta try the Red and Sweet Roll!
- Eat: 2261 roll + Anoush roll + Shat Love roll Sip: Suju + Sapporo
- Mmmmmmmmm anoush roll. Get in my belly!
- So far the best sushi I ate in this area! The service feels like very Japanese and is very friendly. (never been in Japan, so I can't really compare) Was surprised by the sliced orange .
- Shatlove and Superman Burrito are the best here.
- Best Sushi, say hi to Daniel
- Try the Shat Love Roll, but everything is solid here: Catapillar Roll, Johnny Roll..
- The 2261 roll is the best
- Excellent Sushi
- Fresh, Good & Wholesome.....great service!
- The baked salmon roll and the godzilla one are awesome! A bit sweet but lovely. Seaweed salad too!
- It's hard to go wrong, but their chirashi is insanely great.
- Tempura sweet potato
- "Everything here is very fresh. It's hard to find good uni, but they have it here. I actually like all of the sushi here, but especially their uni and vegetable rolls." Chef Jazz Singsanong
- We had a great time eating here. Friendly staff and good food.
- Not good for gluten free allergies. The staff isn't knowledgable about gf menu items, no tamari (gf soy sauce) and no real crab (immigration crab has gluten).
- Sesame chicken
- Love the garlic green beans
- Quality & fresh sushi. Nice and quiet place