Blue Cross River Rink
Skating Rink, Entertainment
Penn's Landing (btwn Market & Chesnut St)
Philadelphia, PA 19147
- While you're date grabs skates, go request their favorite song for when you hit the ice. You can thank us later.
- Warm up in the lodge with some hot cider or hang by the fire pits
- Tweet @mrhollywooddj to get your song played without having to get off the ice.!
- Channel middle school and go ice skating at the Blue Cross River Rink.
- This is the place to be all seasons of the year. Great for winter iceskating and even better for summerfest. Can't wait to explore more fun events here in the future!
- Great for a date night
- Ice skating, hot chocolate campfires are the best! Come down on a chilly evening with your loved ones to have a great time to connect! :) #philly
- If you come here during the winter, sometimes they have bananas light shows every hour which is a fun, dumb thing.
- Another Philly gem. Even if you aren't able to skate, the atmosphere is fun.
- Enjoy the Philadelphia skyline by ice skating at Blue Cross RiverRink at Penn's Landing. This outdoor activity is open through March and offers on-site skate rentals and special events.
- If you go on weekend try to attend in the morning and early noon. not so many people. 1-2:30pm. Is gr8 time!
- If you have blue cross insurance it's free for up to for people
- Grab your skates and get here on SEPTA. Bus Routes 21, 25 & 42 stop at The Great Plaza. The 17, 33, & 48 stop at Front & Market. Or take the MFL to 2nd St. & head over the Market Street Bridge.
- If Everyone goes one way why would a few dumba**es go the other way and almost killed u?
- $12 parking be prepared.
- Riverrink overcrowds their skating sessions; weekends & nights are the worst. Try mid-week or afternoon.