Blue Collar Brewery
40 Cottage St
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
- Great beer, especially Altbier. Nice space - small but open loft/industrial. Quirky but friendly staff, brewer welcoming, present and knowledgeable.
- Awesome steak sandwich with beer cheese and the fries were excellent.
- Pros: Delicious wings both BBQ & Spicy wings. Cons: The brisket sandwich needed more favor. The place was in hidden location.
- Solid beer. Love the atmosphere. Can't wait to see what they do next.
- His place is a hidden gem in Poughkeepsie! The atmosphere is excellent, the staff is super helpful and friendly. The food is outstanding, especially the burgers! He beer selection is perfect to pair.
- The burgers and beer shine at this pub. But all and all, everything from the wings on are excellent.
- Definitely lives up to the sign on the wall that says SIMPLE local craft.