Breakfast, French, Desserts
6650 N Beach St #100 (Western Center Blvd)
Fort Worth, TX 76137
- If you haven't already tried Blue Cherry, You NEED to stop here. The Frozen Yogurt is DELICIOUS! Ask for a sample cup, try every flavor. Also make sure to tryt o Crepes. Tuna Salad, Fresh Fruit, and H
- A Japanese style crepe and pastry shop in Fort Worth? Yes, please! Have the banana nutella crepe with ice cream. It's amazing! Lots of fro- yo flavors, too!
- The new Korean tacos are yummy and light.
- Tell the girl with the blue hair streaks she looks like rainbow fish and you'll make her day!
- Great service and food
- Best cheesecake crepes ever!!!
- Closed down a couple of months ago. Sad. :(
- Brought my son & the neighbors kids for frozen yogurt
- Creeps are amazing... Especially with a hot chocolate or coffee
- Banana & chocolate crepe wasn't bad, but its not Nutella and isn't fantastic.Fresh fruit tart was anything but fresh.
- Try the huge coffee cake warm. Goodness.