Mexican, American, Café
457 S Broadway (Broadway & Virgina)
Denver, CO 80209
4:00pm - 7:00pm
4:00pm - 7:00pm
4:00pm - 8:00pm
11:00am - 8:00pm
12:00pm - 8:00pm
12:00pm - 6:00pm
- check out happy hour. $1 chips and salsa and $2 apps. can't go wrong.
- If an item says it is spicy, it is SPICY! The chipotle habanero raspberry pork tacos are delicious!
- The mango habanero margarita is yummy as hell and not too spicy. Get it on the happy got menu.
- Chile rellenos are make from scratch, with love :)
- Great chips and salsa!
- Their new summer menu is amazing if you like that extra kick in your Mexican cuisine.
- Food is always good. Service is quick chips and salsa is good and owners are always visible to help out. One of my fav's
- Must have the raspberry habanero sauce and mango jalapeo margaritas
- Watch out for surprise habanero in the fish tacos!!!
- Surprisingly small portions for a Mexican restaurant. Watered down happy hour drinks. Good salsa, though.
- Delicious, fresh and inventive food. Family owned for 45 years. Salsas and hot sauce are great. Tamales are perfect. Ceviche is so fresh and bright. Tacos rock too!
- Interesting art and decorations will keep you occupied
- This place sucks don't ever eat here
- Best Mexican food in Denver or maybe anywhere. Austin style. Great service. Ceviche, Guac, queso and habanero Chix tacos. Memorable.
- Queso is made of real cheese not liquid cheese. And gauc is made fresh. Amazing
- Menu is super vegetarian friendly, plus bottomless Horchata!
- The dish 'H' is awesome!
- The salsa is tasty and I loved my cabbage tacos!
- The drinks are better than the food, but even the food isn't bad. Cheap and friendly. Good neighborhood spot!
- Pork tamales are pretty good. Homemade and chips and salsa too!