Blue Bayou Restaurant
Cajun / Creole
$ $ $
1313 S. Harbor Blvd. (at Disneyland Park)
Anaheim, CA 92802
- The most coveted reservation in Disneyland. Reserve a table days/weeks ahead or get there very early for your meal. Make sure to ask for a seat near the water. That's the best part.
- Don't sit near the back corner surrounded by the fence.. the fake plant is a jerk.
- Have the Creme Brule - make sure you save room for it!
- Fantastic atmosphere! Watch the Pirates boats go by. Good food. A bit pricey, but WELL worth the ambiance.
- Call ahead for reservations! :) Disney dine line- (714) 781-3463
- Get the gumbo with your entree
- Love the atmosphere
- Just how the pirates of the Caribbean ate...except no booze served. Arrrrrrrrrr! >:^|@>
- Delicious food and the ambience is half the experience!!
- Make a reservation. Works wonders
- check out the door to club 33 right next door:
- Don't forget. No Monte cristo for dinner. Only lunch
- Surf & turf is wonderful
- Chicken gumbo appetizer is amazing. I had the Monte cristo, great but could split it with someone! My wife had crab cakes and enjoyed them too.
- Try the mint julep very refreshing and you get a flashing cube !
- Best gumbo and jambalaya ever!!! My to-go place to eat at Disneyland!
- Try the boneless short ribs they are amazing. Also ask for a water table and hopefully you will get David as your server.
- Wave to the people on the boats!
- The Monte Cristo sandwich was great but huge. Be sure to share. Oh and it is sprinkled with powdered sugar so it's a sweet and savory dish.
- The Tesoro Island Chicken is delicious! The salads are good too!