New York, NY 11235
- Very nice fresh food, great service and presentation! Will definitely go back maybe for dinner!
- The food is fantastic as usual, and the service we receive at Blu is always impeccable. The staff is very friendly and accommodating
- I had an amazing first date at Blu!! Cobra provided flawless service, the shrimp casserole that we shared was scrumptious and, of course, the atmosphere at Blu is second to none
- Great atmosphere with comfortable seats and quality dishes! Salih was my waiter, he was friendly and served my meals neatly. I ate Octopus Casserole and Adana Kebab with a glass of Bordex wine
- What I love Blu for is the fantastic service. The waiters are very professional and responsive. The waiters did a great job for us.
- I ordered avocado salad, chicken soup and lava cake for dessert, and I wasnt left disappointed. The food is delicious, the service is fantastic, what else can you ask for?
- Charming place,very tasty food and especially I want to mention the service.The manager is a professional in their field!!More attentive attitude to customers has not met anywhere. Definitely 5
- Blu checks all the boxes for a superb restaurant. The staff provided impeccable service, the mixed grill kebab was heavenly, and the atmosphere was energetic and fun!:D
- It was my first experience with Turkish cuisine and it's been a fantastic first time. I've had rib eye steak and a dessert and everything went fantastic, the service was great as well! Thanks!!
- Caesar salad is not something that everyone can do, but I think this is the place I've eaten the best salad of my life!!!!!!
- I am very picky about salmon preparation, and I decided to dare to try the salmon casserole by the recommendation of the waiter Catya, and I was pleasantly surprised. There is nothing better!
- AMAZING! Their service was excellent as well. The delivery man arrived in time.
- spicy blood orange margarita
- I ate a freshly prepared and neatly served Octopus Casserole with Turkish tea, an excellent taste of Istanbul far away from home