Bloomsbury, Greater London WC1A 2LS
- An amazing place for quietness & calmness from the hustle and bustle of London! The Garden is so peaceful, you are oblivious of the traffic and whatever is going on outside of the square! Recommended
- Perfect in the summer to just sit, chill out, read a book or whatever for a whole morning or afternoon in the sun :)
- Best parking garage in this part of London. Beneath the Square, secure, reasonable price. Always loads of spaces when I go! Like it.
- a quiet place
- great place to hang out on a sunny day. beautiful park with loads of room for everyone!
- Since you're enjoying the free pleasure of sitting Bloomsbury Square Gardens, why not visit the British Museum, 5 minutes away and also free?
- Way too close to Oxford St, so too busy and tourist-y for my taste.
- Quaint little park in Holborn. Perfect for a relaxed morning listening to the hustle and bustle of the city.
- Really nice park, perfect to chill and enjoy the view
- Nice for a sunny lunchtime. A little noisy.
- Good place to chill in the
- Good for sitting in the sun over summer lunchtimes etc.
- A short walk from some busy thoroughfares - and well worth the effort.
- Lovely park to sit out in on a nice day!
- Great little green spot to relax on the grass.
- Nice Holborn and Bloomsbury mix
- having lunch off Sicilian avenue
- Hate how the entrances are only at the corners. There should be entrances on the sides too! ARRRGH.