Bloomington Chop House - Hilton
American, Steakhouse, New American
$ $ $ $
3900 American Blvd W (France Ave S & American Blvd W)
Bloomington, MN 55437
- "Happy Hour appetizers not available to go" is also interpretted as you can't take home your leftovers.
- Calamari here is absolutely delicious.
- Good coffee!
- Live Music on Thursday nights!
- Porterhouse steak!
- Over priced, terrible service. Go somewhere else.
- Chop salad with steak prepared rare. So, so good.
- Order the prime rib rare and you'll be so very satisfied.
- Melissa in the bar is AMAZING!
- Sitting in the bar....Melissa is fantastic!!
- The Butcher's Burger is fantastic.
- Best food....prime rib is far better than Manny's everytime.
- Great service. Our wait staff as well as Christian the manager, were very attentive to our needs. Check out the raw menu!
- The lobster Mac and Cheese is very light on the lobster. At $12 it makes sense but they should charge more and add more lobster. Lots of bacon though.
- Bone in ribeye with white truffle butter is to die for. Excellent service. Sides are good not great. steaks here are always fab and cooked right
- Mac and cheese has bacon in it...not listed on the menu!
- Excellent Ribeye steaks, lobster Mac & cheese. Service is great, too.
- An awesome happy hour!