Bloomingdale's Medinah Home
- Nespresso boutique. Best coffee around.
- Store for Home
- Theyre home to a Nespresso boutique and beautiful stained glass windows and cool architecture. This building was once home to the Shriners.
- Your nespresso boutique is here.
- Go straight to top level, it's stunning and you just want to make more money. Almost every piece is gorgeous.
- Beautiful home store ever! Marvelous!
- if you are redecorating this is the place to go
- Looks like it was a mosque - there's Arabic writing around the main entrance.
- Awesome building. Used to be Masonic temple. Check out the bathrooms on the second level
- Best Mattress Dept in Chicago, they have Shifman Mattresses
- Awesome customer service. Much better than Old Orchard. Large selection of home products & bedding level is fantastic. Above all, I was impressed with customer service.
- Make sure you ask to see Shaun Flynn in Housewares - he will take excellent care of you!
- Gorgeous building!!!
- If you never had a chance to go before they closed this location, trust me, it was magnificent