845 Market St (btwn 4th & 5th St)
San Francisco, CA 94103
- take the evalator up to the top of the building. up at the roof there's a nice patio and garden with chairs and table where you enjoy the sun and have a nice peaceful lunch
- Bloomingdale's started in 1861 when brothers Joseph and Lyman G. Bloomingdale started selling hoop-skirts in their Ladies Notions' Shop on Manhattan's Lower East Side.
- Go bloomies! A bit more reasonable that Barney's, and great fashion.
- I love the benefit brow bar
- The nicest public restrooms in all of San Francisco are located within Bloomingdale's.
- Love this Bloomies! Personal service. Can't go wrong!
- Sit on one of the couches in the shoes department and people watch
- Be nice to whoever is helping you, they'll appreciate it.
- Walk through the men's section... it smells SO GOOD!
- Mens department top floor!!
- By far the best customer service and easiest layout to shop for women's clothing in San Francisco. I bring a lot of business here because of the At Your Service department.
- Check in your bags at the Concierge booth so you don't have to lug around heavy bags while shopping.
- The only store in the area that carries the McQ Alexander McQueen men's line. Their contemporary department is to die for, even if they don't have an Allsaints boutique for men.
- I think this is what heaven looks like!. Great merchandise and customer service!
- jake in the shoe department is a dream.
- Go see Daniel he's an expert at jewelry picking and has great taste
- Ay bura harikaaaaa ;)
- Don't park your bike outside here on Mission street - it or some part (eg seat) may very well be missing (stolen) when you return.
- Wait for the sales...
- See Ali the Aqua specialist on the 3rd floor!!!