Department Store, Apparel
1000 3rd Ave Fl 5 (btwn E 59th & E 60th St)
New York, NY 10022
- Where you can buy everything from hose to coats! -Luann De Lesseps, Real Housewives of New York City
- Who would have thought? I recently found the most amazing dresses at Bloomingdale's, with the help of Sal in the Ralph Lauren Collection. He pulled the nicest dresses for me! Lunch at David Burke is a
- Dont miss the basement around Christmastime by thoughtlessly choosing to go to Europe instead. Its a high adventure in smells: bacon, leather, rayon undies.
- if you're from out of state/country, go to the visitor's desk and get 10% off (almost the whole store)!
- When we're in search of a new outfit, a gift, or really anything, this is our go-to spot. We can't come here without making a stop at 40 Carrots for a huge portion of frozen yogurt (with sprinkles).
- Even window shopping is good here on Xmas day when it's closed!
- I love the first and second floors!
- 7.5 stories of retail space. Queen Elizabeth II shopped here in 1976. In 1984 Tom Hanks film, Splash, Darrell Hannahs mermaid voice destroys a series of TVs in the store. More site history here<LINK>
- Ask for Keith Edwards in the Men's suit dept! He'll take good care of you!
- Best bathroom that doesn't have a wait. Third floor
- Most. Beautiful. Bloomingdales. Ever.
- Best Shopping in NYC!
- Did you know that if you show out-of-state identification at any NYC Bloomies, you can get 10% off selected departments?
- Took a trip to New York City with Barbie and we were completely unprepared for the cold. We spent half the day trying on coats and laughing at Bloomingdale's and missed our Broadway show.
- If you actually move through the whole store, and walk up the escalators (no elevators!) at either of this retail mecca, youll not only know what's in-style, but also burn major calories.
- bloomies has a coat check on the mezzanine. so sensible when it's freezing out but it's toasty inside the store. also highly recommend the forzen yogurt at 40 carrots. coffee is the best flavor choice
- If you show your out of state ID at the concierge desk you will get a discount card.
- It's both awesome and dangerous that Thursday-Saturday the store closes at 10p :) . Perfect stop after early dinners and happy hours ,
- Whatcha getting??
- Welcome to the mothership.