The Bloody Stream
Harbour Rd, Howth
Dublin, Dublin City 13
+353 1 839 5076
- Excellent Smithwick's and a great way to spend waiting for your DART train... or missing three consecutive trains due to more pints...
- I walked around Howth to find good place. And this one - the best! - is the closest to DART station. Oysters, beer, nice interior and fireplace. Highly recommended!
- Great chowder! Have to try! ;)
- Good place to eat seafood and drink.
- Excellent food, you should try the chowder!
- amazing cheesecake n chocolate brownie the best
- best fish n chips ever
- Good location under the train station, but service is just so so and fish and chips are the same. Also, plain white vinegar instead of malt vinegar for chips?? BS.
- Best place to go after a Cliff Walk in Howth, gorgeous outside area.
- Great pub, you get that cozy pub feeling there! Great food, the service can be a bit slow though sometimes. Perfect for groups.
- Good beer garden
- Great neighborhood bar, try seafood plate- it's amazing. Very cozy and warm
- Amazing food, atmosphere and service at a fair price. Totally recommendable.
- Nice salmon chowder, mediocre steak. Early bird whole day 16.95. Draught: Craft 4.8-5.5; Guiness & Smithwick's 4.4; Lagers 5.1; Cider 5.1; Special offer Stella 4.0. Take Smithwick's - GREAT ale.
- Tried Fish and chips, good fresh cod 14. Rather good
- Nice atmosphere. They have sweet potato fries :)
- after the train take a pint before the train take a pint
- , , , .
- bacon and cheese potato skins...nice!
- Very touristy these days. Not really a pub anymore as you have to sit at the bar if not eating