Vegetarian / Vegan
191 Bedford Ave (btwn N 6th & 7th)
Brooklyn, NY 11211
- Pick up a free Portlandia cozie while supplies last in celebration of the season 3 premiere on 1/4 at 10/9c!
- The harvest plate is one of the best meals I've had. Don't forget the lemon tahini dressing!
- The grilled tempeh sandwich with peanut satay sauce is amazing! Delicious and also a great choice for introducing meat-eating pals to veg food.
- order the grilled tempeh sandwich.
- Fake meat should be illegal.
- This place is disgusting - bug in our food.
- 3 bean chili. Perfect lunch.
- Delivery proved to be difficult, but I really wanted the seitan sandwich. I decided to order and walk over. The waitress is extremely polite and I had my food in minutes. The sandwich was delicious.
- Love the bliss bowl
- Bliss bowl with tempeh and miso dressing! Delicious
- The vegan soup of the day is always amazing <3
- Great hot chocolate (with soy)!
- Apple crumble too crummy.
- Me gusto.la veggyr burger.
- Food takes forever.
- Great vegetarian food. Really cute decor. Very small so the hipster watching potential is fantastic. I had the portobello zucchini sandwich and it ruled my face.
- Tofu scramble is mushy and mustardy. Very weird.
- Liked the peach raspberry pie. But it was quite cold near the window, and the whole point of going in was to warm up. also, coffee wasn't very good.
- Spicy vegan scramble! It can get busy and fill up quick.
- Had the burito, very good peanut sauce and juices