The Blind Pig
- The bartenders here are all awesome, and they work hard so tip 'em right!
- Don't fall in front of some guy you flipped off and told to get f#!$ed
- The Porta-Jon is convienent
- People later at night can get super drunk. The games are a lot of fun.
- Best bartenders in Charlotte
- No pigs. Not one. Came here for BBQ. Real disappointed. Giant Jenga was fun.
- Do you like drinking beer but hate going to a bar with a bunch of douchey assholes? Come here. This place has a great beer selection, including local beers, and the staff and clientele are super nice.
- Only two bathrooms? Seriously?
- The classroom isn't the only place where you can develop your strategic & critical thinking skills. Choose from: Jenga, Beer Pong, The Claw, Darts, Skeeball, Foosball and more.
- Stacey is adorable and makes a dope sunday bloody mary.
- The Blackfinn of NoDa on any Saturday night.
- Joy is a stud ;)
- The bouncers here are friendly Lol
- Great local bar with real people
- What, I heard matt a palloza had ventured here for a bit
- Great game & bar selections!
- The only thing we didn't like was the games took bills rather than quarters which was weird. But the bar told us they COULD NOT exchange our coins for bills? 20mins,we left,ran out of ones. Smh
- It use to be the spot, but now its kinda got a weird vibe. I still visit pretty often but just doesn't have the same flare.
- Good fucking drinks!!!!
- Fun place!