Blind Pass Beach
Captiva, FL 33924
- Great place to view the sunset each night, either on the Captiva side or the Sanibel side.
- Some of the best shelling on the island, something about the currents (Sanibel side) Either side of the beach for a spectacular sunset!
- Amazing shells! I found about 100 small conches!
- Great location to frame amazing sunset photos.
- The sea life is abundant at all times it is beautiful
- Very strong current! Great shelling, but if you go swimming watch out for the jellyfish!
- Some folks like to take a picture for their Christmas or holiday card during the sunset. Makes the perfect image.
- Sunset, Fishing and shelling
- A must to swim out to the sandbar!
- Current: Current can get fast here. Careful. Use sunscreen too. Moderate vitamin d is right on!!!
- Watch for the manatees and dolphins around sunset
- Not too busy (although visiting on a tuesday), restaurants close, lots of shells.
- Finally!!! A beach with waves! I much prefer this to other beaches around here like ft myers beach and sannabel beach
- Click the "Read More" link below to download the OneNews mobile app and upload images of Blind Pass for possible publication in the SWFL Barometer!