- Prix fixe brunch is $14.95 and includes two drinks. Missouri Tigers fans can proudly show their team spirit here.
- avoid the crazy middle aged blonde woman at the far end of the bar...least I think it's a woman
- If you see a mailman named Chick be careful.....he's a member of NAMBLA.
- Eat alcohols
- The bartenders here are very generous! And friendly!
- Good luck if you're a female and the short blonde girl is behind the bar - she'd rather flirt w the business men than take your order.
- Watch out for your empty glasses, if Garret is on the bar they might get refilled for free.
- Love this Irish bar! Always the perfect amount of people
- Eat alcohols!!!!!!!!!!!
- Back patio is great to watch football.
- If you see Justin Fishman, it is best that you leave immediately.
- Great for work happies.
- Sampler platter is great! ...and so are the pool tables
- Ordered the j poppers and chicken fingers....both taste like fried nothing
- Go to the terrace in the back!
- Good place to cheer on 'Zona with alumni. Go 'Cats!!
- The place where everybody knows your name. Great happy hour ($3 drinks 11am to 7pm daily)
- Overall it's not a good bar. Drinks were watered down and the music wasn't good.
- The patio area is nice, but beware of Billy...esp if you have small kids or pets
- 3 dollar happy hour domestic beers