Blackstone Family Restaurant
706 W Walnut St (at Ashland Ave)
Green Bay, WI 54303
- Are you drunk? Do you like mediocre cheap food? Are you still drunk? Then you should probably stop here and sober up a little... and tip your waitress of course, they deal with a lot of you people :D
- Old glory rocks my socks
- The waitress picked her teeth before bringing us our food, without washing her hands. GROSS!
- I love blackstone. I sober up eating that great food.
- Healthy? This is Green Bay! Best food in town.
- I collect drier lint and I swear I am not out of my mind. But I am almost out of drier lint.
- Good breakfast food, strong coffee, recently remodeled!
- Best home cooking around at great prices!
- Way better than any Denny's or Perkins! Locally owned and operated; open 24hrs; with fair prices. The quintessential greasy spoon diner.
- Blackstone scrambler. Mmm
- they have the best brat burgers, dont forget to tip ur waitress, for those of u who come and drink coffee an do nothing else tip ur waitress
- Get the BS Slam
- Roxanne H. is ignorant. This is a blue collar joint, have common sense when you come here. And tip the staff, they bust ass for drunks.
- Service is pretty terrible in the early daytime hours and the food isnt the greatest. Its something to eat, though, if youre starving.
- Food was great and people were friendly my meal was paid for by a fellow veteran made my day
- Amazing food but the place is pretty ghetto.
- You know how sometimes the dirtiest hole in the wall has the best breakfast? This is NOT one of those times. Visitors. .. please no.
- Breakfast is the best. I love the atmosphere
- Good ol' greasy spoon of a restaurant. Love places like this.
- Parking was great , plenty of seats available. I was very disappointed with food and service.