Wine Bar, Steakhouse
- We did the NYE dinner & our waiter Steve, also a bartender, was great! The exec chef Hugo came to our table to see how our food was. Delicious 6 course meal & very well organized staff!
- Voted best Steakhouse in 2010 at SmyrnaVinings.com. Try it!
- Get the Wedge salad. It's great here
- Go hungry and start with a wedge salad. Share an order of calamari with friends. Enjoy one of the best filets you'll find anywhere in Atlanta!
- Mussels are awesome!
- The valet is courteous...that's about it. Miss Kenny, His drinks and customer service was top notch.
- They are now a tavern as opposed to a steakhouse. Paper menus on a clip board, charged for bread, and menu choices like lamb and Chilean sea bass have been replaced with an a la carte menu that sucks.
- Service sucks! Food ok!
- Not very good, had to wait a long time for a table (even with a reservation). Food was very salty. They ran out of ribeye. The manager was not very customer-friendly.
- I had the Ribeye. It was ok. The real winner is the burger & the Jalapeo Cream Corn was good. The service is excellent. Valet is great too. I'll definitely come back.
- Not sure I have ever been to a restaurant that was out of crown royal... Always a first
- Try the calamari. It's amazing!
- Steve , the super hot bartender is so professional & so helpful on wine selection. Excited to go back soon!
- Doing the chocolate cake dessert would be doing yourself a GREAT service! In-house made and very unique in texture and taste!
- Had the Lobster Avocado salad with a Filet Mignon and the warm chocolate pecan torte. Everything was amazing and cooked perfectly. Our Server was Megan and she was excellent. We will be visiting again
- Bad service, no air conditioning and the food sucked.....Wedge salad was dry, shrimp tasted like it was out of the bag, oh and the topper --- Warm beer? Yikes.
- We had the mussels, sea bass, ribeye and lamb. All were excellent and the service was great.
- The Chilean sea bass is awesome!