$ $ $
17 truro center rd
- Try the tuna bolognese. Sounds kind of weird, tastes amazing!
- PTown mussels were amazing. As was the panko crusted sole. And the peach upside-down cake! You can't go wrong.
- the tuna bolognese is one of the best dishes I've ever had
- Best place this side of the Bourne Bridge. Grilled octopus and seared scallops all as fresh as could be and cooked perfectly.
- Bork belly and fried oyster apps. Vegetable pesto pasta special and tuna bolognese were amaze. The fresh bread and garlic olive oil was delish. So was the dark chocolate pretzel crust tart.
- Tasty food, but the waiters can be snooty and unhelpful
- You cannot go wrong here so listen to the specials. You might something new.
- Tuna Bolognese, Lamb Merguez Sugo over Rigatoni are both extraordinary and a nice break from all the usual seafood offerings in the area
- Just about everything is good, but don't miss the muscles!
- The scallop appetizer is not to be missed. Friendliness of staff doesn't always feel genuine.
- Check out Blackfish as seen on Drinking Made Easy
- The best restaurant in the area. Try the Buttermilk Fried Oysters, Hudson Valley Foie Gras, Lobster in Butter Broth with Gnocci and Fava Beans.
- Oysters are delicious, the Caribbean mignonette is on point.
- Check the pictures for a photo of the menu from 9/2/12
- This is one of the best restaurants on the Cape.
- try the Bourbon sauce...decadent
- This is the best, fine meal on the lower cape. Excellent wine list. Try the tagliatelle without the rabbit ragout or the frisee salad with duck egg and lardons!