$ $ $
41858 5th St (Old town front street)
Temecula, CA 92590
- Perfect for old town. Great, simple menu. Nice selection of beer and wine and some interesting cocktails.
- Peach cobbler was to die for! Sooo good.
- Great beers on tap, outside area is huge! Definitely a good spot to hang with friends
- Big single barrel whiskey choices
- Yummy cocktails and delish food.
- Sick outdoor spot - wish it wasn't raining...
- Good selection of beer, interesting food choices.
- Chill, fun vibe, great food
- Awesome place! Didn't know places like this were in Temecula!
- Dj was awesome, beer was great, service a little slow but understandable due to it was busy. Great atmosphere, great setup. Crazy white girls dancing the night away. Pretty cool place :-)
- Nice beer list. Great atmosphere.
- The outdoor seating is awesome. Rotating menu, the Flatbreads and cheese and crackers are a regular staple. Excellent cocktails!
- Loved this place! Great food, good beer, great places to congregate and visit!
- Amazing! A lot of different elements - cool lounge, casual bar, outdoor firepits...food is perfection!
- Love this place!
- Food was AMAZING, atmosphere very cool & drinks yummy.
- Hamburger and draft beer