The Black Rose Irish Pub
2856 N Oakland Ave (at E Locust St)
Milwaukee, WI 53211
- mmm these fries are good
- Tip Brittany well !!! She's hot
- Bartenders here are awesome
- Got drunk here, woke up cuddling with Cotton Bawlz. Best night ever.
- Play dice with Ian.
- For some reason this bar is so fun. the atmosphere and h mm
- Trivia would be so much easier if this guy spoke american
- Try the sea salt vanilla ice cream it's the best downtown! Dorje is a bartender nice nice nice.
- Watch out for ICE, apparently it's the thing to do, here.
- The vegetable hummus platter is bomb
- Al is the coolest bartender there. And he's a Sigma! Get to know this guy.
- Being here with Tessa is the best
- Great wings on Monday nights after 7pm! Otherwise the Kilkenny Wrap is a solid choice
- Kyle makes the Best old Fashioned.
- Ask for body shots from dorje...amaze balls! Hell yeah!
- This place charges $1.50 extra when you order a tall. WTF! I didn't ask for a double tall you morons. Tall just means more mixer.
- Great location on the East Side. Quizmaster every Wednesday night at 9pm: $50 bar tab for 1st, $25 for 2nd place!
- Lagavulin 16 year - neat - snifter
- Great food and beer
- Wings are fricken off the hook