Black Market Bar
3411 Colonnade Pkwy #800
Birmingham, AL 35243
- Good brunch on Sundays from 11-4! Breakfast pizza with a side of fruit was the bomb
- Come see Lindsey Noto
- Great bar. Fun atmosphere. Nice selection of beer on draft.
- Best brunch! Cheap mimosas and bloody Mary's!
- Sunday brunch - mimosas $2 glass or $10 pitcher, and $5 bloody Mary's.
- Great food and some good micro brews. I will go back to this place
- Great micro brews... Excellent food
- Brunch on Sunday
- The drinks and their prices
- Greek egg rolls
- Interesting corner bar, definitely recommend to out-of-towners!
- You can't go wrong with the chicken salad and pita chips!!! McGoolers potatoes are great!!!
- Bottomless mimosas on Sunday!
- Great atmosphere and a delicious patty melt.
- Awesome triva and $2 drinks
- Farewell happy hour with co-workers!
- Dog friendly, and good service.
- First experience = horrible service. Maybe it was just a bad night for them. It took us sitting at a table for 20 minutes before we were even acknowledged. It's not even crowded.
- The money you pay for cover goes to bedazzling the lead singer's Ed Hardy shirt--every time.
- Candy Cans are where it's at!