$ $ $
922 Massachusetts Ave (East End)
Indianapolis, IN 46202
- Burger is boss.
- Interior Design by Liz Ditzler. lizditzler.com
- Just get the beef tongue. Don't argue w me. Do it-you won't be sorry.
- The pickle plate is a house specialty with home-pickled goodies and peanut butter! And the choices rotate!
- Quench your thirst with the nectar of the gods aka the Jackie Treehorn - Best cocktail in Indy.
- Best bar in Indy! Get "theproducemom.com" special: Cream Ale Pint + Black Market Burger w/ extra pickles
- Always great beer on tap and the food is out of this world.
- Order the fruit smoothie! Seriously the best.
- Rum and patches for joining the club
- Nice wine list & perfect patio setting in the city
- Their patio on the quiet end of mass ave. Perfect place to relax after a long shift tending bar.
- Go for the rum!
- Great, cozy atmosphere. Space tucked away at the end of Mass Ave. Plates can be really great or just okay--experience makes up for any shortcomings. Staff is friendly and informative. All good things.
- Anything Chef Micah K. makes!
- Not much waiting room and no reservations-- get here early. Such good food
- Overwhelmingly meh.
- The house made pickles, fries, and beer list are to die for. One of the best restaurants in Indy.
- Everything on the menu is great. The chef picks the best of what's fresh each day - win win for all!
- Lamb and beef burger on brioche bun w/goat cheese and green pickled tomatoes...a mass ave must try!!
- This is a GREAT place for a late dinner on weekends!!!