Black Forest Inn
- Definitely try the Salvator.
- Get the ham & cheese sandwich with fries, and enjoy with a fountain Coke. #Yum
- If you are lucky, you will get to sit in Wendy M's section. I hope you are up for it!
- Perfect low key atmosphere when it's amateur hour @ every other bar.
- The lentil soup is amazing.
- The Wienerschnitzel is superb. If you're not sure on what you'd like to eat, I recommend it.
- Voted top 10 Romantic Restaurants! As shadows play fetchingly on your darling's face, try a beer sampler (a neat array of tiny beer shots), or share a plate of tangy paprika schnitzel.
- This is hidden somewhere outside. If found call Maxamilan for a free dinner and conversation in German. The number to reach Max is +1 (952) 451-6459. Enjoy the hunt!
- Apart from good beer, the restaurant is a favorite for German food like wiener schnitzel and sauerbraten.
- Grab a Spaten & a spaetzle.
- Almost went to the Bad Waitress. Good thing I came here and actually got one. Thanks Amber!
- Sauerbraten and spaetzle is outstanding!
- The pate is wonderful. Best app on the menu.
- An oldie, but a goodie. Black Forest Inn never disappoints! If you're a fan of old fashioned German fare, you'll love this place.
- Very German indeed. Although a little disappointed in the German beer selection.
- Check out the Murder Mystery show on the other side of the courtyard.
- The Black Forest Inn Haus Platte was amazing. Great beer and fantastic service. I will come back here again and again.
- Name one other place, one other place on the whole of planet Earth, where a gnome mural, matjes herring, and a Richard Avedon photo marked with bullet holes exist under the same roof.
- Love the patio!!
- Everything here is good, especially the schnitzel.