Black Bear Saloon
Pub, Bar, Sports Bar
- Hello SCSY delegates! This is a great place to have a team meeting over dinner and drinks!
- Fridays - 3-5 $2 "you call it"s and 5-7 $3 "you call it"s !
- 3-9pm , 2-4-1 on all draft beer mugs
- Definitely a typical bar in New Haven. Sits right at a very busy intersection when closing time rolls 'round.
- DJ nick Barone all day erryday
- this place is awful, very generic and bland, very boring, and very overcrowded and overrated, I feel like i'm on the cast of the jersey shore anytime i go in here!
- 2 for 1 burgers on Tuesday:) Tuesday night trivia!
- Get here before 10pm. Gets crazy busy. Drink specials only last til 9pm
- It's a shame that terrible bars such as Black Bear are putting amazing bars like Richter's out of business. New Haven is a beautiful & classy city, it doesn't need crap like this taking up space
- Trivia on Tuesdays, 2-4-1 burgers, and a good time. Can't beat that!
- Sundays, 1/2 price Bloody Marys, 2 for 1 draft mugs and 2 for 1 well mixed drinks until 4 pm
- They ran out of wings, ketchup, and chicken fingers. It was a Saturday night, like 7pm...
- This bar is horrible!!!!!!'n
- Call ahead to book your own happy hour on wknds if ur with a group cuz you will get discounted drinks for two hours of your choice!
- Trivia night is getting as crowded here as at Anna Liffey's. If you don't have a party of 4, you can't make advance reservations and have to show up early to get a spot.
- Tina is the best!
- Hate the new menu but love trivia tuesdays.
- Come check out bar bingo sundays at 8. It's tons of fun.
- Smaller joint than the one in the Connecticut Post Mall - less active too.