Black Bear Coffee
6550 S Academy Blvd (at Broadmoor Bluffs dr)
Colorado Springs, CO 80906
- Bacon breakfast burrito is delicious! Perfect mix of egg, cheese, potatoes, crumbled bacon, & green chiles. Don't forget to add the hot sauce!!
- Found this whole on vacation. Loved it! Probably the cutest/cozy decor Ive seen in a coffee shop. Coffee was amazing! Needless to say we stopped here twice a day for the 4 days we were there.
- great coffee, great food, great service.
- Love this place! Lots of coffee choices...and breakfast sandwiches! Everyone is friendly, and we were greeted with a smile!. We had the 2 egg sandwich with ham and Swiss cheese; it was delicious!
- This is Black Bear Coffee shop now
- Bring back the Yerba Matte!!!
- Mate Latte with almond milk! Not many places in town offer this deliciousness!
- The place is cozy & very homey!! Their coffees are to die for! <3 I'm so glad I live nearby!!! Def going back!! :)
- Looks like a great coffee shop, but it closes early. Mon-Sat 6-5; Sun 7-5.
- Try the chicken salad sandwich. Yummy
- Really nice, non-corporate coffee shop. Love the big chairs, and exposed wood beams...
- Delicious coffee and really good sandwiches. Try the turkey combo!
- The staff is very friendly, they have a great selection of beverages and the chorizo burritos are delicious!!