Black Ankle Vineyards
Vineyard, Winery, Wine Bar
- Thanks for choosing to travel green! Black Ankle Vineyards, a certified Maryland Green Travel partner, is an eco-friendly winery.
- This is seriously one of the BEST spots for local wine in Maryland. Seriously.
- Love the 2012 Gruner Veltliner
- Don't buy a glass for two people. Get a bottle. Whatever you don't drink you can cork and carry. $22 for two glasses versus $24 for a bottle.
- My favorite Maryland vineyard by far. It's a lovely place to visit in any season -- during the winter, you can enjoy a glass of Crumbling Rock by the fireplace; in the spring, try some Passeggiata; i
- Nice place to go
- Take the tour!
- For wine club members and guests there is live music from 6-9pm on the 2nd Saturday of every month from April thru October. Abarino playing live music tonight on the 3rd Saturday as an exception.
- Sonoma in Maryland. Excellent wines and recent winner Governors Cup Best In Show for 2010 Crumbling Rock Bordeaux Blend.
- Oh yeah! Joined the club today. The red wines are fantabulous.
- Lovely way to spend an afternoon celebrating. Take a picnic and buy their wines and you'll be all set.
- Best vineyard in the state
- Friday nights are fun.
- Join the wine club here. Its great!
- Serious wine people enjoying their wine, music, and a warm fire.
- Make sure to try the Port dessert wine! Really nice!
- They do a great job for a group. Let them know ahead of time your arrival time and numbers and they will be ready for you! Our Car Club really enjoyed the visit.
- Great place for a group, they are very welcoming, Let them know before hand you and your group are coming and the numbers and they really do a great job for you.
- Outstanding wines! The tasting room was built from all reclaimed materials. Staff is very friendly and informative, they will tell you all kinds of neat things about the wine & property.
- Passeggiata is a nice light red perfect for the picturesque patio. Sit a while and enjoy!