$ $ $ $
France Pavilion (Walt Disney World)
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
- By far the best, most tender, most flavorful beef tenderloin I have had at any restaurant. It surpasses California Grill and Yatchsman and will leave me wanting more for weeks. Pricey, but worth it.
- This is one of the best restaurants in Disney, without a doubt. The perfect place for special evenings! The escargot is great, and their Creme Brle dessert is always wonderful.
- Get a window seat and watch Illuminations: Reflections of Earth!
- The service, the view, the FOOD... Everything here is perfect.
- There's a quasi-dress code now (no hats or sleeveless shirts), but apparently, crying toddlers are aloud (sic).
- Like an oasis in the desert! Fantastic food!!
- Skip Chefs de France. Make reservations in advance for this hidden jewel instead. One of our favorite restaurants anywhere.
- Excellent food and service. Make reservations.
- Always make plans to eat a pastry here. Delicious!
- The view of the firework at 9pm is spectacular, be sure to take window seats.
- Absolutely amazing! The best WDW restaurant for romance in my opinion. If you can afford to, do the fixed price menu and enjoy 4 delicious and beautifully presented courses.
- Excellent service and great food, good wines and a superb cognac for a great dessert
- Tudo absolutamente perfeito!!!!
- Try the lobster mushroom soup and red snapper.
- Feast on French classics made with Florida ingredients like red snapper with potato "scales" and seared scallops bathed in a frothy rum-cream emulsion.
- Beef tenderloin
- The wine, the escargot, the desserts and Stephanie's dedicated attention made our night a perfect one. We will certainly come back.
- In the running for best restaurant on property. Expect a long meal and actually good food, don't go if you're looking for fast food.
- Tres magnific!