London, Greater London SW6 6EA
+44 20 8753 5999
- If you are catching Fulham match at Craven Cottage, take a stroll through Bishops Park - the best walk to any football ground in the country.
- Awesome place to go jogging or to take a walk
- New children's park now open!!! Excellent for all. And a great new restaurant opening nearby on the edge of the park
- A little paradise when sunny.....try the delicious lemon cupcake!!!!
- The brand new pond is beautiful! Really nice work has been done here.
- Dont miss the secret walled garden
- Beautiful park right by the River Thames
- Lovely walk along the river, beautiful trees and usually not very busy. On weekends there are sometimes small markets.
- timo lugar. Vale a pena conferir. Recomendo.
- Lovely family area with river view
- The druid who lives in gothic lodge is awseome.
- Love this park. So peaceful
- so relaxing I could fall asleep here :)
- Beautiful gardens, good cafe,
- Really nice tennis court!
- Amazing place would recommend it for both adults and children alike.
- Runin every day here !!! Nice park !love it
- Great playground with skating, table tennis and 'beach'. Nice coffee shop for lunch.
- Nomad Cinema
- Scenes from The Omen filmed here.