The Bishop's Garden
Pilgrim Rd (at National Cathedral)
Washington, DC 20016
- Great and peace place to refresh mind with the view of national cathedral and downtown..nice one
- He is the second of four children born to Inez Faulkner and the late Thomas Faulkner. Bishop Faulkner has been in ministry for over 55 years.
- Peaceful place to sit and read
- Beautiful place, even in the winter. Lots of benches and a gazebo.
- Great place to bring a date. Nice views of the Cathedral too.
- Nice spot for a picnic. Beware the squirrels!
- Great place for hide & seek.
- It's quite and peaceful
- Just because its outside doesnt mean Covid is absent. Please be thoughtful and wear a mask around others while in the garden.
- Nice little garden to walk around.