- Don't sit near back wall. Too much noise from adjoining theater.
- The theaters are kind of small, and the screens arent very big. Especially when compared to Palladium 12.
- the popcorn here is AWESOME!!!!! great service each and everytime I am here. always clean at ALL of the UPTOWN ENT theatres which include BIRMINGHAM 8, PALADIUM, and RENCEN 4 :) always $5 before 6pm A
- Come early to sit in the middle, side seating is at a horribly awkward angle.
- Great place that see a movie. More of a small town feel than a mega plex.
- Next to the Main in Royal Oak, this is a pretty decent movie experience. Well run and not too big. Feels like an art house at times.
- They have Starbucks coffee inside.
- Small theaters, especially upstairs so get here early to get a seat. Plus, it's Birmingham so don't be surprised to see patrons try to reserve entire rows.
- The theater was so packed I had to sit in the absolute back row. Don't do it! There's absolutely NO LEG ROOM. Ugh!
- Free refills on slurpees!!
- Comfy seats at a traditional theater. I love this place!
- Love the theatre style very old style
- Worst, SMALLEST theatres EVER ! I HATE this theatre !!
- Front row isn't so bad.
- Beautiful building, great style! Try the popcorn
- Screening-room style theatre in the middle of uber-posh Birmingham.