128 Fremont St (in Binion's Hotel & Casino)
Las Vegas, NV 89101
- Breakfast Hangover Burger with Hash Browns is a must try. Great food, quick service, cheap price.
- The service is fantastic, the view is wonderful. The main course brought tears of pleasure to myself and my guest. You can almost see the Rat Pack sitting among everyone :)
- Sit at the bar, order a Crystal Head Vodka Martini up with Blue Cheese stuffed olives. Chat with Kevin The Bartender, he's been there since Benny owned the place!
- Great place to eat. The Binions burger was amazing! Substitute seasoned fries ftw!
- Must try the chili dog with fries. And use your players card for a discount!!
- The HAngover BuRger is amazing...Carlos Loves To Eat His Burger @ The Table...
- The breakfast burger is fantastic.
- Excellent breakfast ! Great service!
- Food is very solid.. especially if you got a food comp. free food is even better! But make sure to leave a tip! So many cheapo comp queens don't tip!
- The Gridiron Breakfast comes with eggs, meat, pancakes, hash browns, and toast for a great price.
- The best patty melts!
- Late night food option only or else you will be disappointed. Waitress was friendly but food is mediocre. The salad was better than the burger. Gamble die a bit and see if you can get some comps.
- Grilled cheese and potato salad are excellent. Phil suggests the Binion burger as well. The staff is what makes this place!
- no wait for five of us. Yummy food.
- You have to wait in line to get in. You have to wait in line to pay to get out.
- The best scrambled eggs that I've had in a long time!
- ... best overview ... located 24 floor ...
- Beware of the Chicken Fried Steak.
- 25% off total bill coupon in the Las Vegas Advisor