Binion's Gambling Hall
- Dont miss a photo opp with the $1 Million Dollar display, composed of 2,700 tens, 34, 400 twenties, and 42,000 one dollar bills.
- Have had some wild and crazy times, followed by great food at Binion's! Love me-some old school Vegas anytime.
- The steakhouse up stairs is one of the very best places in Vegas. Take in the vibe and ask your waiter to tell you old-Vegas stories. Chances are, he also knows the Undertaker.
- Get your picture taken with a million dollars for free also signed up for players card for free perks.
- Good times and cheap beer!
- Very historic from a poker perspective but is lost in another era in terms of modern day casinos.
- Take a FREE photo with $1 million in real cash. Wait 30 min and it'll be ready in a souvenir photo holder at the Player's Club area. No strings attached!
- Steak and lobster combo for just $11.99!
- Good Whiskey, Good Food & Good Gamble! Go to Benny's Bullpen, order a premium hand made cigar & fine spirit or hand crafted beer from any of the fine people that work there & sit back an enjoy life!
- The Binion's Steakhouse upstairs is so good, and surprisingly easy to snag a table.
- Get cinn, sugar nuts
- Uno de los casinos mas antiguos de @ laa vegas!! Hay historias acerca se la fortuna del dueo! No te lo pierdas!
- Free parking if you validate and the gaming is always cheap!
- The Horseshoe was the first Las Vegas casino to install carpeting.
- Cheap tables and the free drinks are stiff!
- Good luck getting a drink at this place. Jeepers!
- get the Licky-licky!
- $1 blackjack M-F 1am-1pm
- Great classic casino!