Miami Biltmore Hotel
- This Spanish-style estate with Floridian glamour is huge, strange & wonderful. As recommended by Travel Channel host, Anthony Bourdain.
- This resort hosts "The Weekend," an invite-only event that has drawn the founders of Paypal, Flickr, and Evite--all of whom hobnob with Reid Hoffman, CEO of LinkedIn (a 2011 Most Innovative Company).
- Palm D'or - definitely most romantic restaurant in Miami. Do the wine pairings! And best chocolate souffl you're ever had. I'll bet on that.
- Do a lap around the food before choosing your first round of phenomenal brunch choices., Bellinis, Sparkling Wine & Mimosas are included in the price (unlimited) & Fresh Squeezed OJ is so good.
- In town for #SoBeWFF? Don't miss a moment with our daily festival recaps: http://ow.ly/9gWYG.
- I absolutely love this place!
- Best of Miami 2013- Best Hotel: Biltmore Hotel. With over 100 weddings held here everyday, its one of the most beautiful and arcadian located in luxerious Coral Gables.
- Best brunch on Sunday's, best pool in Miami, best golf course (even though I blow)
- One of the best Sunday Brunches in Miami!
- Out-of-this-world brunch. Make sure you make the entire rounds of the loggia. Incredible raw bar. You won't eat for the rest of the day.
- They have the best brunch I've ever been to.
- It's the largest hotel pool in the US and so amazing. Great golf course and yes it's expensive. The conference facilities were excellent, though in a very residential area of South Florida.
- El campo para jugar golf de los mejores excelente lugar
- The mojitos are to die for! Ask for Andre! He'll take care of you!
- Between top Zagat rated restaurants, beautiful architecture, renown golf course, and the most enticing pool, it's hard to leave! But be sure to visit Cascade for drinks pool side before you do!!
- The pool is huge!
- Very beautiful architecture. A little old spanish villa feel. Very relaxing and beautiful pool!!!!
- You are at one of Floridas Top 100 buildings. To vote the Biltmore Hotel as the number one building in Florida visit www.aiaflatop100.org. Voting is open from March 5 - April 9, 2012.
- This place was a hospital during WWII... beware of ghosts.
- Beautiful place! The 4th of july here is very nice!!!!