Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
- Sit in the back rows for the best experience
- Leave the goat alone already. He's self-conscious enough as it is.
- Hang on to your hats & glasses...this here's the wildest ride inthe wilderness!
- Always keep your eye on the goat, all the way around!
- When the ride starts and you go around the first curve, it is customary to scream for no reason when it gets dark
- Goat Trick, all the time every time.
- Sit on the right if you're smaller! It has a lot of right-hand turns
- The mickey mouse head is located on your left. It's a set of cogs laid out upside down.
- Ride it at night for an awesome change!
- Ride it during the fireworks!
- What's with the goat?!
- If you're in the last 3 rows, keep your eyes on the goat!
- Ask for rows 14 and 15
- After walking in, after the first right turn, look to the right rock wall...by the light. You will find a hidden Mickey made with 3 rocks on the wall!
- Look behind you for a stomach wrenching experience
- Ride here during the fireworks.
- Ride while the fireworks on going on! :) get in the line after Fantasmic finishes and you should JUST make it :)
- Goat effect! Keep your eyes on the goat all the way around. Ask for the back!
- The saloon is hiring. The window reads: "bartender wanted"