Big River Grille & Brewing Works
Brewery, Beer Garden, American
111 Broadway (at 2nd Ave. N)
Nashville, TN 37201
- The fish tacos are amazing.
- Winter seasonal beer is awesome!
- Sat at the bar. Food is good but beer is mediocre. Very generic feeling.
- Sample a few beers until you get that one that you really love. Believe me, it's here.
- They have liter Oktoberfest beers!
- Southern Flyer = awesome!
- Hazelnut crusted chicken is amazing!
- the shrimp and crab stack is amazing
- Fish Tacos & a Pint of Southern Flyer...what a combo
- Love the new veggie buger
- Awesome food! Don't forget to use your BOGO dinner entree coupon in the Nashville City Saver book - www.citysaver.com
- Good fish tacos, lots of sports on tv
- There was a dead cockroach on the floor right next to our table so we moved, we told our waiter and he did nothing.
- Jalepeno spinach cheese dip.
- The jalapeo spinach cheese dip was to die for!
- People aint the friendliest but the food is great and the bar is super clean!
- The Asiago artichoke & crab dip is fabulous!
- The meatloaf is the best!
- Try the IPA Beer Sampler!
- The meatloaf (which is made with sausage) and Southern Flyer to drink made for a fantastic meal!